Still Creek seeks to honor, explore, illuminate, nurture and elevate those who illuminate truth, work for the common good, and elevate our collective insight.
Exploring – connecting; At intersections, at complexities; Of insight, poetry, data/analysis, strategy, mission/vision, literature, history, poetry, art; Sharing; insight, strategy, grant-writing, web-design, consulting, agency/audience, curation/editing; Partnering with you to grow our insight.
Making connections across people, truth and meaning, lives, history, literature, art, music, economics, policy, philosophy, environmentalism, feminism, and the obscure – across time, cultures, place and the traditional walls and barriers to explore and grow from the interdisciplinary figuring and intersections with nuanced figures:
Providing creators, artists, writers, poets and storytellers with curation, design, agency, audience.
- Bringing non-profit, social, governmental, business and community organizations consulting, strategy, data/analytics and forecasting.
- Grant-writing, web/social -media services and open-doors for all.
WHAT CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
“Ben has a real alacrity in making the granular pop; an exceptional ability to highlight the analytic essentials for clear decisions.” Partnerships Officer
“Ben is radically collaborative. He brought together a broad team, welcomed all voices and opinions. This resulted in huge strides toward our culture of success.” Head of Reference
“Everyone knows when you want a real picture of the data you go to Ben’s team. His useful analysis and insights are the ones we want.” Chair, U. of Vermont
“He isn’t satisfied with a conclusion that isn’t going anywhere. Analytic skills with a genuine human touch.” S.U. Law, Harvard Law J.D.
Services and Samples
I provided small to large (25k users) with
- Data-dashboard design, delivery and user training
- An automated dashboard with real-time key performance metrics for organizational efficiency, increased productivity and system-bottlenecks.
I provided a national business/think-tank with
- Research, industry-informed data, and support
- Actionable, research-based considerations for industry, small business, education, social services to adapt, evolve, accelerate.
I provided a large, national marking agency with
- Creation, response-collection, analysis, write-up
- A study synthesizing disruptive impacts and potential opportunities for growth.
I provided organizations with
- Expert data-mining, validations, calculations
- Lucid summarization for clear take-aways
- Useable, clear infographics
- Understandable, one-page summaries
- VISUAL STORY
- Interactive presentation
I provided organizations with
- Starting with the culture and values, the organizational mission and vision feed the growth of the impact in a metaphor which is adaptable for audiences small/large, internal/external, for the executives/board, for new employees, posters, screensavers, and more.